Types of Funding
The Goizueta Foundation supports efforts that are most aligned with our grant-making priorities within metropolitan Atlanta. As a result, the types of funding we provide include support for: institutional strengthening; organizational and program development or expansion; and organizational and project planning.
In general, The Goizueta Foundation DOES NOT fund:
- Annual Fund drives (i.e. membership drives)
- Events/Conference Sponsorships
- Grants to Individuals
- Capital Campaigns
- General Operating Expenses
- Operating Deficits or Retirement of Debt
- Political Campaigns
- Legislative Lobbying to Influence Elections
- Government Agencies
- Projects that do not fit within our current program area priorities
The Foundation seeks to build relationships with grantees and understand their impact before investing in organizations long term.
Organizations may apply for a grant not to exceed 7% of their annual operating budget. The organization may submit a multi-year program budget that includes a range of three to five years of funding needs.
There is no guarantee that a grant will be renewed once it expires.